One month from today, on Friday 9 March New Ross Chamber will hold its annual awards. Tomorrow is the closing date. Getting your act in gear to type or cut and paste relevant information into the award forms could help raise the profile of your business or community organisation at a local level.
The FBD Business & Community Awards is to acknowledge the talent, drive, innovation and success of the business and community groups and organisations in New Ross and the surrounding area.
Individual application forms can be accessed through the New Ross Chamber website.
However, we’ve got an all in one form for those entering at the eleventh hour: General Award Questionnaire
Three reasons to enter:
1) raise profile locally
2) raise profile nationally as a lot of people will be accessing the New Ross Chamber website in advance of the Ploughing Championships 2012 which take place in the New Ross area
3) the awards night is a great night and the Brandon House Hotel puts on a great spread
- put aside 30 minutes to fill out the form today
- email it to New Ross Chamber tomorrow, Friday, 10 February 2012
- book your tickets for a good night out (only €50 per ticket for a slap up meal and entertainment)
Elaine Larkin is a director of New Ross Chamber.