Here at Elaine Larkin Media, we’ve been open for business after the Christmas break since Monday, 4 January.
Due to inclement weather conditions we’ve been mostly working from home, but as the thaw continues we will be back in our new office in downtown New Ross before we know it.
The location of the New Ross ensures that we’re central to all the main urban centres in the South East of Ireland – we’re within an hour of Waterford, Kilkenny, Wexford, Carlow, Dungarvan, Clonmel, Enniscorthy and Gorey. We’re two hours from Cork and Dublin and we’ve high speed broadband ensuring no matter where in the world you are, we’re there for you.
Towards the end of 2009, we worked on developing content for a number of exciting re-designs of websites. When it comes to website content, we:
- Write content based on information provided to us by clients – both written and verbal.
- Rewrite existing content.
- Ensure all content is consistent.
- Include keywords, to help search engine optimisation of a website.
- Write interesting blogs about the business or industry.
- Write news stories about the business itself or the industry it is in for publication on the website and/or e-zine.
- Edit client staff member blogs and communications to fit in with the overall feel of the website.
- Develop and execute social media campaigns.
If you would like to improve the written content on your website, using one of the experienced copywriters and journalists from Elaine Larkin Media, get in touch today by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’re still pondering over your New Year’s resolutions, ensure that one of your goals is to improve the content on your website, or develop an e-zine, using professionals.